Assessors are responsible for supporting delegates through the 12 week Care Certificate programme.
It is the Assessors responsibility to make the decision on whether the delegate attending the programme, has met the standards set out in the Care Certificate.
This course will equip Assessors to undertake this role.
|Includes||All course materials and certificate of attendance|
|Accreditation||The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) 6 CPD points awarded on completion.|
- What is the care certificate
- Francis Inquiry/Report
- Recommendations from the Inquiry
- Development of the Care Certificate
- The Care Certificate Standards
- What we expect from the delegates
- What we expect from the assessor
- Apprehensions and worries
- Assessment process
- Types of assessment
- Supervision – direct and indirect
- Submission of work
- Practical Tasks
- Providing Feedback
- Signing off
- Action planning