Aims and Objectives
- To develop effective telephone skills, including dealing with sensitive issues over the telephone.
- To recognise barriers to effective communication
- To understand the importance of listening
|Includes||All course materials and certificate of attendance|
|Accreditation||The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) 3 CPD points awarded on completion.|
- The importance of having good telephone manner
- Addressing a caller correctly – things to avoid
- Non – verbal communication
- Recognise communication barrier
- Telephone answering skills / role play
- Taking messages / transferring a call
- The importance of listening
- Handling patients complaints
who should attend?