This half-day immunisation course is essential for busy Healthcare staff. Keep up to date with all of the latest immunisation news, issues and legislation.
This course meets the recommendations of PHE and CPD requirements. Get in the know about flu and other outbreaks, with this engaging and interactive course that includes workshops and discussions.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide accurate and current information about immunisation and preventable diseases
- To gain further insight and understanding of immunisation in practice
- To provide a safe, effective and high standard of care
- The immunisation issues update
- Update on Flu, Pneumococcal and Shingles programme
- Statistical information and epidemiology
- Immunisation: schedule review
- Practical techniques
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
- A review of current practice
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Competence and role development
who should attend?
- Health Care Assistants
- Support Workers
- Allied Health Professionals
- Occupational Health Staff