This half-day immunisation course is essential for busy Healthcare staff. Keep up to date with all of the latest immunisation news, issues and legislation.
This course meets the recommendations of PHE and CPD requirements. Get in the know about flu and other outbreaks, with this engaging and interactive course that includes workshops and discussions.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
• To provide accurate and current information about immunisation and preventable diseases
• To gain further insight and understanding of immunisation in practice
• To provide a safe, effective and high standard of care
• The immunisation issues update
• Update on Flu, Pneumococcal and Shingles programme
• Statistical information and epidemiology
• Immunisation: schedule review
• Practical techniques
• Anaphylaxis recognition and management
• A review of current practice
• Identification of areas for improvement
• Competence and role development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Health Care Assistants
• Support Workers
• Allied Health Professionals
• Occupational Health Staff
AB Health Group awards CPD points / certificate of attendance for each course. If you would prefer an accredited certificate by our accrediting body One Awards (NOCN) we can organise this. The charge for the certificate including postage is £25.00.
Annie Barr AB Health Group
Annie Barr is a leading provider of high quality, accredited healthcare training. With a selection of engaging healthcare training that has been developed by experts to equip you and your workforce with the skills, knowledge and competence needed to provide compassionate and high quality care.