The team at AB Health Group are dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments, please contact us.
Scheduled course information
Registration for most courses is at 9.30am for a 10.00am start. Most full day courses conclude at 4.00pm.
What is included
The fee includes tuition, all course materials and a certificate upon completion, tea and coffee.Accredited Certificates from our partners One Awards are available at an extra £25.00 per person. Please add this on your eventbrite order.
How to Book
- Online – most of our courses are booked via Eventbrite, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/annie-barr-15106464178. Click on the date of the course you wish to attend under the relevant training course.
- Telephone – book by calling 0333 335 0044
- Post – please contact the office and we will send you a booking form
- Contact Form – booking by contact form will be accepted – please specify the following information
- date and location of the course you wish to attend
- your name, address and telephone contact number
- payment method – if this is by card payment we will be in touch to take your payment, please do not detail your card information in the email.
- name, address, email and telephone contact number of the person the invoice should be sent to.
All bookings via Eventbrite receive an automatic confirmation of the booking. If an applicant is to be sponsored by their employer, the appropriate authority should endorse the application. Any application without this endorsement may not be accepted.
On receipt of the booking the applicant will be sent an invoice as confirmation of a place on the course.
Paying for your course
- Payment is due on receipt of invoice.
- Payment must be made before the delegate attends the course.
- An invoice will be raised and sent to you (or your organisation) normally within 3 working days of your booking.
Payment can be made by the following methods (please quote your invoice number on any payment made)
- Bank Transfer – details will be on the invoice you receive
- Debit or Credit card at the time of booking online
- Debit or Credit card over the phone – please call 0333 335 0044
- Cheque – by post at the address on the invoice (and below)
Please note: Late payments will incur an additional 8% charge under the Late Payments of Commercial Debts Act 1998. If after 30 days payment has still to be received we will hand recovery of the debt to our professional debt recovery agent.
A fee of £25.00 will be charged for a cancellation made at more than 28 days prior to the course.
There will be no refund of fees if a cancellation is made less than 28 days prior to the commencement of a course, or for non-attendance of the participant.
In the event of AB Health Group having to cancel the course for any reason, a full refund will be made or priority given on the next available course.
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING BY EMAIL (email@example.com) AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY ANY OTHER MEANS.
Travel and accommodation
You are advised NOT to book travel tickets or accommodation until you have received written confirmation of the course venue, which will normally be 14 days before the scheduled date of a course as part of the joining instructions
We appreciate early booking of travel can reduce costs, so if this is of concern – please contact the office to discuss this issue at the point of booking.
AB Health Group will not reimburse travel costs. You are advised to take out travel insurance.
Venepuncture / Phlebotomy Courses
Please note AB Health Group do not undertake “live” blood draws on our Venepuncture / Phlebotomy course. Delegates will leave the course with a competency framework to take back to their place of work to be signed off and deemed as competent with their supervisor. This assumes delegates are currently at work in a medical setting. For delegates that are not working in a medical setting it may be possible to arrange a sign-off placement – this will incur an additional fee.
Changes by AB Health Group
AB Health Group reserve the right to cancel a course, change the venue, amend the dates and/or fees and course tutors at any time and without prior notice.
In the case of a cancelled course, an alternative date will be offered wherever possible.